Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Monday September 10th, 2012

While we were on vacation I sat & wrote a little blog. On Monday Sept. 10th, 2012.
     Cerridwen sure is lovin' all the attention she is getting, you can almost feel her roll over onto her back so you can rub her belly, hahaha
     We, yes I said we, have been working almost non~stop on getting the head completely restored. All the cutting, measuring, sanding, measuring, cutting,has paid off for the most part. All the measuring was mostly spot on. And what wasn't, was pretty close, so not much cutting was needed. The fiberglass was another story though, I wont go into it, but it was (hilarious) an  experience. We ( I ) learned alot this weekend. And the week ahead is shaping up to be just as much fun.
      I wish that I had written more, but, , , , 
The pictures show alot of the steps. As soon as we did all we could, at this time, we ripped into the galley, , , and thats got to be another post. It sure is fun working side~by~side with Cap'n Carey :)  bunkmate 



No comments:

Post a Comment