Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Time

Everyone has their own idea of time. Sometimes you can never have enough, and sometimes you have too much on your hands, sometimes time is against you, and sometimes you lose all track of time.
It has come time to put in my 2 week notice at my job, that I have had for, going on 15 years. I have been a 'Customer Satisfaction Manager' for 10 of those years. I have gotten to know alot of my customers as friends, that come to visit a couple of times a week. Also, most of my co~workers have come to be my family. The majority of my new family know that I am leaving soon. Everyone else thinks that it is coming soon, but they don't know that it is at hand.
So we have sold everything, well almost everything. The only things we have left to sell, are the stove, the microwave, and the microwave stand/butcher block, and more stuff to give away, but they have to come and get it, and the rest goes to good will.
We miss our Cap'n, but we are right behind him in a couple of weeks. woop woop    Bunkmate

No comments:

Post a Comment